Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 1- Introductions

Hello fellow online artists! My name is Kelsee Franz, I am currently a senior at Central Washington University, and an art major. I am 21 years old, and I am also an intern with the DRGN Corporation as a concept artist. I enjoy many different types of art, from photographing, to digital painting, to sketching to sculpting... If it's art, I love it! I am also a writer, and a musician, which keep my brain stimulated and my time occupied. I am looking forward to this quarter and learning about the art of the past, as well as possibly learning new styles and techniques to adapt to my modern day outlook!

Thanks! & Keep your paintbrushes busy!

~Kelsee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsee! Welcome to the class. It sounds like you must be busy between your internship and school. I hope that you are able to learn new styles and techniques in this class that can help enrich your art or outlook in general!

    I look forward to following your posts!

    -Prof. Bowen

    ReplyDelete